Best Treatment To Relieve Dizziness in Los Angeles, California !
Dizziness, or a feeling of disorientation, is a common condition resulting from accidents. Dizziness or car accident vertigo can be characterized by light-headedness due to sudden head movements and the sensation of slow motion, even though you may not be in motion.
Causes of Dizziness After Accidents:
The common reasons for dizziness post accidents are:
- damage to proprioceptors (nerves)
- damage to benign paroxysmal (inner ear otoliths)
- blood vessel damage and brain injury
- Damage to the sensitive regions of the neck at the base of the skull.
Why Shouldn’t You Ignore Dizziness?
- Dizziness usually goes away in time, but if it persists, it signals a more serious injury, such as a concussion or whiplash injury. The injury can also affect the area of our brain that controls our balance, coordination, and spatial awareness.
- Feeling dizzy after a car accident can also cause you to make mistakes and affect your body’s balance, causing further injury.
Therefore, dizziness should never be ignored or dismissed. The earlier a patient is admitted to care, the faster will be the recovery.
How To Treat Dizziness?
At Central Healthcare Center, we accurately diagnose the parts of the nervous system that are affected. Once we have identified the dysfunctional patterns, we then create a specific treatment plan for a patient. Our treatments include vestibular or spatial awareness training, chiropractic adjustments to the affected regions, muscle stimulation and cold laser therapy, specialized neuromuscular stretching, cervical decompression, and dietary changes to alter sodium and alcohol consumption.
If you feel dizzy due to an injury, then you should seek immediate medical help. If you are suffering from persistent dizziness which is not improving, then get in touch with us to provide the right diagnosis and treatment.
Call us at (213) 984-4575 to schedule an appointment today!