Why See a Chiropractor After A Personal Injury ?
A personal injury from a car crash, slip or fall can have a long-term impact on the life of the injured person. If you’re experiencing a personal injury, then it is recommended that you see a chiropractor. A chiropractor is an extensively-trained and licensed medical professional who helps relieve pain in the spine and other parts of the body.
Whether the pain is present or not, it is a good idea to visit a chiropractor within three to seven days of an accident to get a quick and accurate assessment of your potential injuries. Failing to seek medical help can lead to a number of chronic conditions that may take months or years to heal completely.
Chiropractic Treatments :
Seeking chiropractic treatment right after sustaining an injury should be the first step for a victim. A simple chiropractic adjustment can help address the pain before it even begins and prevent the injury from worsening. Further, non-invasive chiropractic adjustments help to avoid costly surgery. Chiropractors provide different types of treatments for various conditions :
- Chiropractic adjustments/manual therapy (manipulate body parts using hands) or using small instruments to realign bones.
- Non-invasive treatments for soft tissue rehabilitation include physiotherapy, massage therapy, stretching, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, range of motion exercises, ice packs, and nutritional supplements.
Benefits of Visiting a Chiropractor after a Personal Injury :
- Identify potentially hidden injuries
- Avoid long-term pain, discomfort, and suffering
- Reduce pain without the use of addictive drugs
- Lower the risk of having to undergo expensive surgery
- Promote faster healing of injuries
- Faster approval of insurance claims for your injuries
At Central Healthcare Center, our personal injury chiropractors perform a thorough diagnosis of your condition to identify any potential injuries and prescribe the right course of treatment to relieve you of your pain and suffering.
Call us at (213) 984-4575 to take an appointment today !!!